I hope you’re doing well and surviving Lockdown so far; we’re four days in. There are three specific things about this weekend that I want to remind everyone about:
1. The Clocks Go Forward One Hour On Sunday
Spring has sprung, the daffodils are out and it’s that clock change time of year once again. With Lockdown in place, I imagine there may be people up and down the country who perhaps won’t realise for a few days!
Do make sure you get outside for your daily exercise and enjoy the sunshine … just stay 2m away from everyone else!
2. We are praying online this Saturday at 10am
It’s been great praying together as a church online this week. If you’d told me a month ago that we would be having two online prayer meetings every day I don’t think I would have believed you! 😮
On Saturday we will pray together online from 10am – 10.45am. Please do join us! The details for how to do join in are all available by clicking here. It does involve some technology that may be new to some, but don’t be scared of that. It’s actually quite simple and the rewards of mastering it are great.
3. The specific plan for Sunday is as follows:
- Our Sunday morning meeting will go live on both our Welcome Church website and our Welcome Church Facebook Page at about 9am
- After that you can watch it at any time that suits you. Please share the link to your own social media accounts and directly with other people too
- We will host watch parties as a church on our Welcome Church Facebook Page at 9am, 11am and 4pm each Sunday
- If you want to watch in community with other people – which we hope you will -you can join in with any of our watch parties, or you could just start one of your own. These are a great way to interact with people along the way
- The kids work will go live on both our website and our Facebook page at about 10am, so do make use of that too – it will bless your kids
I will leave you with a link to today’s daily encouragement video. Enjoy!
One thought on “This Weekend: Three Reminders”
Thank you Steve for all you are doing for us we appreciate it Love Bren & Nigel